o Easifold Rollaway models
o Easifold Outdoor Rollaway models
o Easifold DX22 models
o Fitness Models
Barcode: 506055 6520815
Looking After Your Table
To obtain the best value and long life for your table, we recommend that good care is taken in looking after it, including:
1. Your table is an expensive piece of sports equipment which requires being properly looked after. Never leave children unaccompanied with the table.
2. Before assembling table, please read the instructions. There is also helpful advice on the underside of the table.
3. Store the table in a suitable area away from places where damage can occur.
4. When you move the table from the storage areas to the playing position and back, take suitable care. We recommend that two adults who are familiar with the safety and braking systems should carry out this task.
5. Make full use of the brake systems in both the play and storage positions, release the brakes before moving.
6. Clean the tops on a regular basis using the liquids recommended.
7. For outdoor tables, it is very important to store the table in an area which is not exposed to heavy winds or rain.
8. For outdoor tables always use a cover.
BUTTERFLY - THE WORLD BRAND LEADER
The Butterfly brand was created by the Tamasu company of Japan in 1954. For the last 50 years Butterfly have been at the forefront of the development of top performance table tennis equipment and evidence of this is the vast list of Olympic, World, European and Commonwealth champions who have used and recommended Butterfly equipment over that period.
In Britain too, Butterfly has been the leading brand for more than 40 years. Currently most of the England's leading players use Butterfly equipment. In the 2010 European Championships all 8 players who represented England played with Butterfly blades and rubbers.
Many of the worlds best players use Butterfly Rubbers, including Timo Boll, the 4 times European Champion, Jun Mizutani, Japan's leading player who won the ITTF Pro Tour title at the end of 2010, Michael Maze, the European Champion from Denmark, Werner Schlager, the 2003 World Champion from Austria, Zhang Yining, the Worls Women's Singles Champion from China, and Joo Se Hyuk, the world's leading defensive player from Korea.
Butterfly offer a wide range of rubbers with a sheet to suit every player. All Butterfly rubbers are ITTF approved and all are available in red and black.
Many of the world's best players use Butterfly rubbers, including:
BUTTERFLY SKILLS PROGRAMME
Over the last 6 years Butterfly has expanded its active participation into the wider grassroots of the sport in conjunction with the English, Scottish and Irish Table Tennis Associations and the English Schools' Table Tennis Association. With the launch of the Butterfly Skills, Butterfly More Schools and Butterfly More Schools' Leagues project. Together they have provided the perfect framework for schools and clubs to expand the sport into all parts of the community.
Another section of the table tennis market where Butterfly have a large presence is tables. Butterfly tables have been adopted for World, European and Commonwealth Champioships in the UK as well as the English Open Championships 2011 and may national championships in England and Scotland. Butterfly offer a wide selection of tables, providing models fro every need with a choice of folding and storage systems
Butterfly Equipment selected for: